My Blog List

Friday 20 July 2012

D.I.Y Shirt

Hey Guys!

Since the weather has been soo bad so far this summer, it's hard to find things to keep me occupied, so i decided to try a few little D.I.Y projects to keep me sane while spending so much time indoors! So here's the first one, I picked up a plain cream sleeveless shirt in new look and decorated the pockets and collar in rhinestones, they were meant to be all gold but i miss counted how many stones to go on each side so I had to change plan by adding pink stones also ;-)
Also I have ordered some leather and studs from ebay in which I plan to make a bag out of...I will keep ye posted on how that turns out.
So here is the how the upcycling of my shirt went!  let me know what ye think ;-)












1 comment:

  1. Love what you did with that shirt Rachel. It's bang on trend. I can't wait to see how the D.I.Y bag turns out. I'm itching to pull out all my clothes that I havn't worn in months and give them a makeover!!

    ReplyDelete