My Blog List

Monday 25 June 2012

Country Rose

Hey Guys ;-)
This week I put together a few little themed outfit looks, The first look I put together is "Country Rose", I love this look, it's so summery! (even if were not getting the summer weather!) It makes you feel like going for a walk in the country or having a picnic in a field ;-) There is a lot to choose from in the shops at the moment so I just hope we get some good weather to show some of the great pieces off!
So here are some items I liked that are on the high street or on-line at the moment, hope ye like them!

Rachel
xoxoxoxo



Outfit 1
Blouse-River Island
Denim Shorts-Levis
Tan Boots- Nasty Gal
Bag-Cath Kidston

Outfit 2
Dress- Topshop
Blazer-Topshop
Sandals-River Island
Bag-Cath Kidston
White Dress-

Outfit 3
Skirt- Topshop
Denim Jacket-
Sandals-asos.com



No comments:

Post a Comment