My Blog List

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Summer Outfit!

Hey Everyone!,
I think summer has finally arrived!! we've been having such fab weather! I love when the sun comes out, it makes lifts everyone's moods and we get a chance to wear all the lovely colours that are in the shops at the minute ;-)
I recently bought a lovely coral hi-low skirt from Penneys which is just perfect for this kind of weather, you can easily transform it from day to night wear, I've put together a few bits I think would go great with the skirt, hope you like! ( i apologise in advance for the quality of my pics, I will be upgrading to a better camera soon!)

I also bought a similar green one from Ebay, I will dress that up soon...





Skirt-Penneys/Primark
Shirt-Newlook
All Other Accessories -Penneys
Shoes-Penneys

No comments:

Post a Comment