My Blog List

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Red Suit Mania!!

Hey Gals,
So I have recently discovered that red suits are becoming quiet a trend in Celeb world, red is also going to be a big colour this Autumn/winter but I don't think I will be wearing much red as I think it would clash with my auburn hair, however I think it would work really well with blond or dark brown/black hair. Blake Lively pulled the look off effortlessly, adding a black vest and and louboutin shoes to her Michael Kors Suit to break up the colour a bit.

 

Another celeb following the trend is Rihianna, although i prefer Blakes tailored suit, I also like the retro feel to Rihanna's! I think its a welcome change to see Rihianna covered up a lil bit, but somehow I don't think she will keep this look for long!

 













I think Heidi Klum's look was a tad over kill with the matching shoes, what do ye think??
Feel free to comment!

Rachel
xoxoxoxoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment